Tuesday, October 15, 2013

LOSS

I planned on sitting down tonight & writing a fun post about our trip to Iowa over the weekend. While it was a great trip & I can't wait to share about our time with family & all our sweet pictures, I cannot ignore what is on my heart tonight. 
Today is pregnancy & infant loss awareness day. I've wanted to push it aside all day long, but it's important that I process what is going on in my heart. Next week should have been the 4th birthday of our 1st baby. While I only carried this child for 9 weeks, it will forever be on my heart. 
You can read a little more of the story here. 


So tonight I am thankful for my two sweet healthy babies tucked in their beds. I'm so thankful for the hope that I have in Jesus even in the midst of hurt. 

He will cover you with his feathers, & under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield & rampart.
Psalm 91:4

>>Also, thank you all so much for your response to my last post. It was good to be real & share what is going on & so good to hear from you all. What a blessing that we aren't in this battle alone?! xoxo<<

3 comments:

  1. i love you. praying rich peace of jesus to rule your heart, friend. XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for the pain you endured. that's tough. cool that you can empathize with others, but boy, that sure comes with a price tag, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazingly hard thing to write/speak about.. you dear child of the Lord have such an impact in this world and I am sure is holding your baby in His arms and can see your tears... Prayers and love!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you.