Friday, September 27, 2013

THE WINNER & A SALE!

The winner of the infinity scarf set is...

Kathleen Hansen
Congratulations Kat! Email me ASAP to get your winnings!

Thanks to everyone who entered & for all your kind words about the new scarves. If you didn't win today, but would love a scarf for yourself or a little one how about a little sale?!




Remember lots of the toddler scarves are one of a kind & cannot be restocked. There are also ONLY 4 of the dark green aztec scarves currently available! Happy Friday shopping friends!




>><<

This upcoming weekend is shaping up to be REALLY full. I hope to be back soon with some life updates. Some tough things, but some incredible ways the Lord has been providing.

2 comments:

  1. I just realized you sell these! Silly me- i need to read better.. Loving it all! I'm going to have to put it on my Christmas list:)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you.